If you don’t know how to turn off VPN on your Android phone or tablet, just follow the steps below.
The instructions may differ, depending on the Android version you are using.
Turn Off VPN on Android 9 Pie
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Go to VPN.
- Tap the on/off toggle to turn off VPN.
Turn Off VPN on Android 8 Oreo or 7 Nougat
- Go to Settings and expand the Wireless & networks by tapping on More.
- Tap on VPN.
- Tap the connected VPN connection.
- Tap on Disconnect button.